Some of the problem behaviours we work with include:
- Aggressive behaviour towards people (including strangers, visitors to the home, family members, infants, and children)
- Fighting with other dogs who live in the same home
- Reactivity towards other dogs while leashed
- Anxiety and fear, including separation anxiety and phobias
- Nuisance barking
- Problem behaviors including pulling on leash, jumping on people, counter-surfing and running away
WORK WITH A TRAINER ONE-ON-ONE
AT YOUR HOME
Private lessons are scheduled at your convenience in either your home or another location, such as a park or public area. Following the lesson, you will receive a personalized, written program to continue the training on your own. Training can begin with puppies as young as eight weeks. Older dogs can also be trained with excellent results. Private lessons are a good choice for dogs that are fearful, unsocialized, aggressive or just too exuberant for a group training environment.
DAY TRAINING OPTION
Training is most successful when there is repetition. If your busy schedule prevents you from spending training time with your dog, our day training program may be a great fit! This is a terrific option for jump starting a puppy’s or dog’s training, solving manners’ issues such as pulling on leash or jumping up, and increasing socialization. The cost for ten sessions is $750 with first and final training sessions with the trainer, dog, and family.
Upcoming Classes In Your Area