PRIVATE TRAINING & LESSONS
Meeting privately with one of our trainers is a great way to begin obedience training, teach your dog good manners, introduce family pets to a new dog, or start a behavioral modification program. Private lessons are scheduled at your convenience in either your home or another location, such as a park or public area. Following the lesson, you will receive a personalized, written program to continue the training on your own.
Training can begin with puppies as young as eight weeks. Older dogs can also be trained with excellent results. Private lessons are a good choice for dogs that are fearful, unsocialized, aggressive or just too exuberant for a group training environment.
SOME OF THE PROBLEM BEHAVIORS WE WORK WITH INCLUDE:
- Aggressive behavior towards people (including strangers, visitors to the home, family members, infants, and children)
- Fighting with other dogs who live in the same home
- Reactivity towards other dogs while leashed
- Anxiety and fear, including separation anxiety and phobias
- Nuisance barking
- Problem behaviors including pulling on leash, jumping on people, counter-surfing and running away
One private lesson
1 to 1 1/2 hours (as necessary) $95.00
Three private lessons
Five private lessons
All lessons include email or phone follow-up.